There is no need to struggle alone. Our Stephen Ministers are lay persons trained and equipped to provide distinctively Christian, one-on-one caring support and encouragement to anyone in our congregation or community who is going through a difficult time, a transition or crisis, and is in need of support from a Christian friend.
To request a Stephen Minister: CALL OUR HOTLINE at 650.330.7516 or email us.
Who Should Request a Stephen Minister? If you are dealing with any of the following challenges in your life, please contact us so that we can help:
- Terminally ill (and family members)
- Moving into or out of our community
- Grieving a death or serious loss
- Homebound or institutionalized
- Prisoners, ex-offenders and their families
- In job crisis
- Aging and elderly
- Disabled (and families)
- Needing the support of a Christian friend
- Facing life transitions
- Separated or divorced
- Experiencing birth or adoption
- In spiritual crisis
If you are interested in becoming a Stephen Minister, please click here.